Introducing our beautifully remodeled
apartment-style student housing,
located in the heart of Hollywood
A Total Immersion Experience
Introducing The Academy House West, The American Academy of Dramatic Arts’ beautifully remodeled apartment-style housing with direct private access to our Los Angeles campus right next door. This ideal address offers community, safety and convenience in the heart of Hollywood.
Campus Housing Photo Tour
- 3 spacious floors of exclusive furnished housing
- Single and shared rooms available
- Large windows and balcony units with open city views
- Academy House resident parking available
- Outdoor lounge and community BBQ
- Air conditioned apartments
- All utilities included
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Large common living areas in apartments
- 50 inch smart TVs with Amazon Prime, Hulu, and free Netflix in all common living areas
- Free high speed wifi in all units
- Modern kitchens with new appliances + dishwasher
- 24-hour campus security
- Bi-monthly professional cleaning service for common areas and bathrooms
- On-site Student Housing Director and staff
- No daily commuting costs
- Exclusive Academy House West community activities
2019 Winter Term
8-Month Academic Year
17-Month Full Program
2019 Fall Term
9-Month Academic Year
21-Month Full Program
Single room suites may be available. Contact the Los Angeles Housing Office for rates and information.
Full-Time Student housing rates vary depending on room configuration, term of Housing Agreement and availability. $500 refundable security deposit and eight or nine month minimum commitment required for Full-Time Student pricing depending on term selected. Housing available to students 17 and older (parental consent is required for 17 year old students).
Summer housing rates vary depending on room configuration, term of Housing Agreement, and availability. Payment in full will be required to secure your place at The Academy House West. Once payment is processed, you will have 30 days before the date of move-in to cancel and receive a refund. Housing is only available to residents 16 and older (parental consent is required for 16 year old residents).
* The standard Seven-Week shared suite rate is $2,975. Eligibility for the $500 Summer Housing Credit is based on acceptance and enrollment into the Los Angeles Seven-Week Program and is subject to program and housing availability. Students must choose The Academy House West as their summer program residence and remain a student in the program for the full Seven-Week Program to qualify for the Summer Housing Credit.