Introducing our restored
loft-style student housing, located in the
heart of New York City
A Total Immersion Experience
Introducing The Academy House, located at 118 Madison Avenue, our restored loft-style student housing. Located directly next door to our main campus, this ideal address offers community, safety, convenience and an invaluable total immersion experience for training and living in the heart of New York City.
Campus Housing Photo Tour
- Twelve spacious floors of exclusive furnished housing
- Shared bedroom suites available
- Large common living and rehearsal rooms on every floor
- Air conditioning and heat in all rooms
- Full-size washer & dryer on each floor
- Large common living rooms on every floor
- All utilities and wifi included
- Flat Screen TVs with free Netflix and access to Hulu in common room
- Modern kitchens with new appliances & dishwasher
- 24-hour security
- Weekly professional cleaning service for common areas and bathrooms
- Resident Assistant Staff
- No daily commuting costs
- Housing financial aid available for full-time students
- Exclusive Academy House community activities
- Smoke-free environment
Standard Double Pricing (Shared - Two People)
2023 Fall Term
9 month (academic year)
20 month (full program)
2024 Winter Term
8 month (academic year)
16 month (full program)
Single room suites may be available. Contact the New York Housing Office for rates and information.
Full-Time Student housing rates vary depending on room configuration, term of Housing Agreement and availability. $500 refundable security deposit and eight or nine month minimum commitment required for Full-Time Student pricing depending on term selected. Housing available to students 17 and older (parental consent is required for 17 year old students).
Summer housing rates vary depending on room configuration, term of Housing Agreement, and availability. Payment in full will be required to secure your place at The Academy House. Once payment is processed, you will have 30 days before the date of move-in to cancel and receive a refund. Housing is only available to students 16 and older (parental consent is required for 16 and 17 year old students).