Introducing our immaculately restored
loft-style student housing, located in the
heart of New York City
A Total Immersion Experience
Introducing The Academy House, located at 118 Madison Avenue, our immaculately restored loft-style student housing. Located directly next door to our main campus, this ideal address offers community, safety, convenience and an invaluable total immersion experience for training and living in the heart of New York City.
Campus Housing Photo Tour
- 12 spacious floors of exclusive furnished housing
- Single and shared bedroom suites available
- Large windows with sunlight and city views
- Air conditioning and heat in all rooms
- Full-size washer & dryer on each floor
- Large common living rooms on every floor
- All utilities and wifi included
- 47" flat screens with AppleTV, Hulu and free Netflix in common room
- Modern kitchens with new appliances & dishwasher
- 24-hour security
- Weekly professional cleaning service for common areas and bathrooms
- Resident Assistant Staff
- 24-hour deli & convenience store on property
- No daily commuting costs
- Housing financial aid available for full-time students
- Exclusive Academy House community activities
- Smoke-free environment
Double Room Suite Pricing (Shared - 2 people)
2019 Winter Term
8-Month Academic Year
16-Month Full Program
2019 Fall Term
9-Month Academic Year
20-Month Full Program
Single room suites may be available. Contact the New York Director of Housing for rates and information.
Full-Time Student housing rates vary depending on room configuration, term of Housing Agreement and availability. $500 refundable security deposit and eight or nine month minimum commitment required for Full-Time Student pricing depending on term selected. Housing available to students 17 and older (parental consent is required for 17 year old students).
Summer housing rates vary depending on room configuration, term of Housing Agreement, and availability. Payment in full will be required to secure your place at The Academy House. Once payment is processed, you will have 30 days before the date of move-in to cancel and receive a refund. Housing is only available to residents 16 and older (parental consent is required for 16 year old residents).
* The standard Seven-Week double room rate is $2,975. Eligibility for the $500 Summer Housing Credit is based on acceptance and enrollment into the New York Seven-Week Program and is subject to program and housing availability. Students must choose The Academy House as their summer program residence and remain a student in the program for the full Seven-Week Program to qualify for the Summer Housing Credit.